backgrond

Monday, July 7, 2008

Your Mama Don't Dance and Your Daddy Don't Rock and Roll...Whatever

Well the Fourth of July weekend has come to a close... It was a great one too, even though my kids are no where in sight. Courte still in KY and Kirsten and Tanner in WY. But, my cute friends Jim and Julie were here to keep us company.
The weekend began on Thursday, July 3rd, Todd and I headed down to SLC to the ESA (formly known as the Delta Center) Energy Solutions Arena. We saw Dokken and Bret Michaels with Poison. IT WAS AWESOME!!! I love Bret, he is on my list of people I would divorce Todd, to be with in a second. Todd is very aware of the list.


Don Dokken, I think he kind of looks like Meatloaf.






Bret Michaels

Bret Michaels

C.C. Deville



The Bass Player from Dokken and our concert buddy,

I found her to be very observant, she thought that Todd of course looked like he was in his forties,
but not me. I think she was pretty smart.
Then on Friday the Fourth of July we had our usual crowd my family at my house for the parade, lunch and fireworks...


At the parade... Justin, Ene, Francene and Cameron (nephew, sister, neice-in-law and nephew).





Joey and Victoria (sister and neice)


After parade festivities lunch, fair at the park and usually just sit and enjoying everyone.


Vannessa and G'ma


Grandpa doing just one of the things he does best.





Victoria




Cameron and Francene


Todd and I didn't stay for the fireworks because we went to the STYX concert with friends. Here is Todd and Julie in front of our dream vehicle, Julie posing for her engagement picture. Kind of Redneckish don't ya think.




STYX was pretty cool.











Jim and his dad, the car used to be his dads, it was the giveaway car for this year... A stupid girl won it. I think Jim was very sad.













This is me and Julie at the Crusin' on Saturday. Are we just so cute. Jim and Todd are pretty lucky!

1 comment:

Dana's Birthday Bash

Dana's Birthday Bash
Jen Clark

Dana and Stephanie

Patrick and Mandy

The Biggs Family

Todd

Me and Todd on Beale Street, Memphis, TN

Me and Todd on Beale Street, Memphis, TN
Having a BLAST!

Joan Jett and the Black Hearts

Joan Jett and the Black Hearts
Memphis Baby May 2008

The rest of the family

The rest of the family
Tanner - Ty - Courte - Kirsten

Back home, only in Utah

Back home, only in Utah
That Morman Smile

Thank you, Thank you Very Much

Thank you, Thank you Very Much
Graceland

Family trip to Moab

Family trip to Moab
Me and Todd at Delicate Arch, I am scared to death.

Baxter

Baxter
Our first grandpuppy

Jack

Jack
Our second grandpup