backgrond

Friday, November 28, 2008

ThanksGiving 2008

My favorite holiday is ThanksGiving... I love it, I love getting together with family and just hanging out. This year was a just a little party, only a few of the crazy's showed up. And since Victoria rarely updates her blog I thought I add some pics of her and her chubby baby. Victoria and Ali
Baby Tish just had a baby on Monday and here is a four generation picture of Great-Grandma Castillo, Grandma Clark, Tish and Taylee, aren't they just cute as buttons.

Todd always the Rock. Anytime I need him.


Here are some pictures from Temple Square. I love, love Christmas lights and what better place to see them then on Temple Square in SLC. Courte, Me and Todd went down on Friday the night after Thanksgiving. I love it. It is like FireWorks in the cold. These aren't very good pictures but I think you can understand where I am coming from.





Todd and Courte in front what looks to me like a gingerbread house. I don't know what building it is, but it is cute.

Todd and Me

Me and Courteney

3 comments:

  1. How Fun! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We also did. Thanks for the comment of the boys. If I had a girl, I would hope that they would look as beautiful as your girls also. All three of them are so beautiful.
    Francene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Holiday. It's nice to get to see pictures of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good thanksgiving... Hey is Todd Anorexic, he looks like he needs to eat... haha j/k he looks good...

    ReplyDelete

Dana's Birthday Bash

Dana's Birthday Bash
Jen Clark

Dana and Stephanie

Patrick and Mandy

The Biggs Family

Todd

Me and Todd on Beale Street, Memphis, TN

Me and Todd on Beale Street, Memphis, TN
Having a BLAST!

Joan Jett and the Black Hearts

Joan Jett and the Black Hearts
Memphis Baby May 2008

The rest of the family

The rest of the family
Tanner - Ty - Courte - Kirsten

Back home, only in Utah

Back home, only in Utah
That Morman Smile

Thank you, Thank you Very Much

Thank you, Thank you Very Much
Graceland

Family trip to Moab

Family trip to Moab
Me and Todd at Delicate Arch, I am scared to death.

Baxter

Baxter
Our first grandpuppy

Jack

Jack
Our second grandpup